The typical method of digital delivery is to have photos and GIFs sent directly to a user via text or email. However you can also choose to send a live link that hosts the photo or GIF. This allows for more brand-ability via the digital delivery. Guests can also share their photos or GIFs via text, email or social media directly from this Unique URL. An example of a Unique URL is shown below:
The main branding features that are easiest to customize are the background (wallpaper) and the header. Specs for these two assets are below.
- Header Image specs are in the photo
- Live Link to page
- This is a tile background format.
- Non-tile is also possible
- Sizing depends on intended device being used.
- 600px x 600px is most commonly used
- 1920 x 1080 is recommended if anticipated viewing is on a PC
- For mobile devices with tall and narrow screens, something like 600px wide x 900px tall is recommended
- Sharing Options:
- Download button is a smart button, and will only appear on devices that are capable of downloading the photo to device locally
- Email sends the photo or the same unique url link (option appears when pressed)
- Facebook and Twitter options will post link directly to a facebook or twitter page
- Instagram prompts for email address, and emails person a format of the photo that Instagram will accept
An in-depth tutorial is available here
Instructions for using your own html can be found here