Below are sizing and format specifications for the various activation options with PBU
- 6x4 Landscape - 1800px wide x 1200px tall
- 4x6 Portrait - 1200px wide x 1800px tall
- 2x6 Photo Strip - 1800px tall x 600px wide
- 300 dpi is strongly recommended
- Background files should be saved as .jpg
- Overlay files should be saved as .png w/transparent layer
- Background - 1800px wide x 1200px tall, jpg
- Overlay - 1800px wide x 1200px tall, .png w/transparency
- Animated GIFs can be made in a variety of sizes/aspect ratios. The most common are 1800px wide x 1200px tall, or a 1:1 aspect ratio with a recommend size of 600px x 600px.
User Interface Elements:
Software Background (on UI only):
By default the Software Background is purple with a wire lattice image. This can be replaced with any .jpg or .png image you wish to use. This should match the resolution of your screen.
- EventPro/ EventPro Mini/EventPro Mini+/ EventPro Mini AR resolution: 1920 x 1080
- EventPro+ : 1024 x 768
Splash Screen (on UI only)
- The Splash Screen will show after an activation has been selected. This is similar to the Welcome Video but can also show an image.
- The Splash Screen will be present after an activation has been selected (photo, gif etc) can be an image or a video/video loop. The image or video should match the screen resolution as described above
Welcome Video (on UI only)
- The Welcome Video will play after an activation has been selected (photo, GIF, video etc) but before the photo capture begins
- The following formats are accepted: .avi, .wmv, .mpeg, .mp4, .mov
- The video will automatically stretch to your screen, but if possible match this video to your monitor resolution.
- Example: A 1920 x 1080 screen should have a video quality of 1080p. Alternately a 1024 x 768 screen should have a video quality of 720p
In-Depth Branding Guides are attached.