BYO Booth Instagram Login
On December 11, 2018 Facebook is depreciating the old Instagram API and replacing it with a new one. Our App has been approved by Facebook and BYO Booth has been updated to work with the new API.
- You MUST update to BYO Booth version 2.6.1 or greater in order to download photos from Instagram.
- You will also need to login to a Facebook account in BYO Booth instead of an Instagram account.
- This Facebook account must be the adminstrator of a Facebook page and this page must be linked to an Instagram Business account.
How do I change my personal Instagram account to a business account?
- Go to your profile and tap the settings gear icon.
- Tap Switch to Business Profile.
How do I create a Facebook Page?
- Follow these steps here.
How do I link my Facebook Page to my Instagram Business Account?
- Tap Switch to Business Profile and select the Facebook Page you’d like to associate with your Business Profile on Instagram with.
- Make sure your profile is set to Public. Note: Private accounts can’t switch to Business Accounts.
- On the Set Up Your Business Profile page, review your business’s contact information, make any changes and tap Done.
- Go to your Facebook Page.
- Click on Settings.
- Click on Instagram.
- Click on Login to Instagram.