If you do not have access to a keyboard, you may use the Windows On-Screen Keyboard. In order to populate the keyboard, you will use the Windows Edge Swipes.
- Place your finger on the far left side of the screen.
- Swipe to the right. Any open applications will zoom out, and the taskbar on the bottom will be exposed
- Touch on the Keyboard icon on the bottom right. The keyboard is now open
- Touch on the program you want to use so it becomes full screen again, and the keyboard will remain open
- Use the On-Screen Keyboard to type into SocialBooth or use hot keys (Example, 'F1' for Settings Menu)
You may also view the video below:
NOTE: If the Keyboard icon does not populate in the taskbar (on the bottom right), then right-click on the taskbar and select the option "Show Touch Keyboard Button". Repeat above steps.