Setting up the PixBooth2 by Curator software app is a two-part process.
- Events are created on the Curator Live website
- Events are loaded via the PixBooth2 app on your iPad.
Step 1 - On a PC/Mac:
Create your Account using the provided software credentials (also called the 'promo code')
- Activating your account
- Creating Events on CuratorLive
- Using the Curator Live iPad App
- More on Uploading Custom Graphics
- Understanding Curator Screens
Step 2 - On your iPad:
- Download the Curator Live app from the App Store and login using the same Curator account you previously created.
Step 3 - Printing (If Applicable)