For the HootBooth Photo Booth model with SparkBooth Software installed you may use the following DSLR Settings:
- Camera set to "P" mode on rotary dial
- In 1st menu tab, set Image Quality to 'S1'
- In 4th menu tab from left, set Live View shoot. to 'Enable'
- In 8th menu tab from left, set Auto power off to 'Disable'
- in 'Q Set' menu, set ISO between 400-1600. Note that lighting conditions will dictate the proper value here
- On the lens, set the 'AF/MF' switch to 'MF' (manual focus)
You may also review the attached guide for detailed screen shots.