If you need to create custom background UI screens for SocialBooth, you may create very basic ones using Microsoft Paint following the steps below:
1) Open Microsoft Paint as shown below
2) Resize the template to the proper size.
- Click 'Resize'
- Select 'Pixels'
- Unselect 'Maintain aspect ratio'
- Enter '1920' for the Horizontal value and '1080' for the Vertical value
- Click OK
- The canvas size is now set to the appropriate size for SocialBooth backgrounds
3) Create Image
- Fill in desired background color using bucket tool outlined below
- Fill in desired text using ABC selection shown below
- Images can be added by copying and pasting existing image into Canvas, then moving/resizing as needed
4) Save image once completed
- Click 'File' at top right
- Click 'Save As'
- Browse to location you want to save file
- Give file the appropriate name
- Select '.png' as file type (very important)
- Click 'Save' at bottom