The following video will walk you through creating layouts in PBU:
OR, you may view this page for further detail on using PBU Page Designer.
NOTE: Attached are 3 generic blank templates you may modify for your use (Landscape, Portrait and Photo Strip) Follow the steps below to modify or use these in PBU:
- Save attachment to any location on your Photo Booth
- Right Click on the file and click 'edit'. The file will open in MS Paint
- Using Paint, you may add text, images etc.
- When you're happy with the layout you've created, click 'File' on the top left and select 'Save As'. Give the file a new name and save as 'jpeg' format.
- This layout may now be applied as a background in your PBU Page Designer, per the video above. Simply add the Photo Holders where you want them to finalize your Template Layout. We recommend using a mouse to get your photo holders lined up and all the same size.
- Note: This will only work for Backgrounds in the Page Designer. Overlays must be created using Adobe Photoshop, a .png format and with transparency.
- 6x4 Landscape - 1800px wide x 1200px tall
- 4x6 Portrait - 1200px wide x 1800px tall
- 2x6 Photo Strip - 1800px tall x 600px wide
- Background files should be saved as .jpg
- Overlay files should be saved as .png w/transparent layer
Template Background/Overlay Creation:
- There are two main ways to create the graphics you will load into PBU
NOTE: If you are having trouble getting the photos you capture to correctly fit inside your template (the images are stretching or compressing) then please follow this guide