If you're running into an authentication error when starting up Social Booth, do the following:
- Right click on Social Booth
- Click on properties
- Click on the "compatibility" tab
- Click "run as administrator"
- Press apply then press ok
- Run Social Booth
- If prompted with another pop up, click on "change when these settings appears"
- On the left hand side, move the tab to the bottom to "never"
- Press ok, and then press "yes"
- Run Social Booth - there should no longer be an authentication error message
Also, ensure your firewall and anti-viruses aren't running.